Saturday, August 29, 2026

Bus Bingo Prize Mail!

 Hullo, we received some mail today!!


Except... um... uh-oh...

Um... Houston... we have a problem. A BIG problem!!

"Cocoa? Do you see what I see??"
Yes, I do Navy... yes I DO.""

Seriously Beanie Mouse... what were you thinking???

Now, now, let's not get our noses out of joint... it could be a simple innocent mistake?

Innocent mistake, my tail!!! 

Look at this!! Look at it!!!

Who is the SOLE addressee??? It is Sandy Bear! Not a mention of a Mouse!!

From our COUSIN no less! What are we?? Minced cheese curds? Hmph!!!!

"If that's the way Beanie wants to be... then FINE!!!"

Oh dear... Maybe it's just a sekrebeary typo (write-o) on the front...

Let's open it up and see...

But first let me get a pair of scissors to get into this Fort Knox of an envelope...

There's a lot of stuff in there! But I think I have it all!

Right, let's take a look...

It's a card... Resistance is ...utile... Eh?

I know my Star Trek: TNG and I'm pretty sure it's supposed to be "Futile"! Good image of a Borg by the way!

Oh, it's a lovely card and it is addressed to...

Moi...

And only moi... hmmmm....

There's a nice pin badge from The National Gallery...

And another one that adds a line to the Beatitudes... "Blessed are the cracked for they let the light in"...

That seems like a good addition!

And a post card of an astronomical clock at Hampton Court Palace - cool!

And a magnetic book mark! Those are much better than turning over a couple of page corners!

Oh, and a little corner note... hmmmm... it's supposed to missing an F... "Resistance is Utile"?? Apparently "utile" means "useful"... and it was used before "useful" came on the scene! Cool... That'll be a good one to keep in your backpocket for Scrabble... Somebody puts "tile" down and you can score big with that "u"!

Thanks Beanie Mouse!!!
"Yeah... Thannnnkkkkkssss for nothing Beanie Mouse!"

Ooops.. we have a peanut gallery!

Who you calling peanuts???? We are NOT peanuts, even if we are small... we may be be small but we are mighty!!  I think we should make up our VERY OWN bus bingo cards... so we can get our VERY OWN prizes. Hmph (x2).

Ummm... so yeah... Beanie... any thoughts??

No comments:

Post a Comment