Friday, September 16, 2022

A Mystery at Sunrise

 Gosh that's sooo pretty!!!!


Oh wait!!! Now it's way more pretty!!!!

Oooohhhh ahhhh!!!!

Sunrise over the ocean is soooo nice!

But which one is the prettiest??

Sigh... I wish Cocoa Beanie was here to see this.

Maybe Cocoa Beanie will come home soon? Or is he having too much fun with his mouse cousins?

"Beanie?? Did you say Beanie???" said a rough, gruff voice...

Er... wait... who's there???

"Pssttt... I'm over here!"

Oh my goodness... that sounds like a rodent voice!!

Hello! Are you in there???
"Yes I am!!! Sun comes up and the rats have to go into hiding! You know how humans are around rats! Anyone... I heard you say "Beanie" and "mouse"... You might want to go and talk to the Gnomes on Fairy Door Lane about that... I heard there was a Beanie Mouse up there!"

O...M...G... a Beanie Mouse???? Maybe Cocoa's already come home?? But got dropped off on the wrong beach? I better go check!!! I know exactly where Fairy Door Lane is!!!

***A short drive later***

Alright, I'm here!!! Now... let's get going! The gnomes, eh? I don't think I've ever met the gnomes. Although... I do know that there are a LOT of fairy doors on Fairy Door Lane. Like at least a dozen!!!

OK.. first one... nope, no gnomes here.

Gnomes?? Any gnomes about??

Helllooooo Gnooommmmeess??? Nope...

I guess this is why it's called Fairy Door Lane and not Gnome Door Lane!!!

Oh this one looks promising... Let me check!

Helllooooo... Gnomes?? Any gnomes here!!

Oh geez...

Let's just close that up shall we... looks like the aftermath of a Fairy Rave or something...

TO BE CONTINUED

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. We don't know yet! Did you send Cocoa back to the wrong airstrip????

      Delete
  2. If Cocoa is coming home you have to give the mouse props for making a dramatic entrance.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No kidding. Mice have a certain flare for the dramatic you know!!

      Delete
  3. amazing photos.. you should print them and make a postcard :)

    ReplyDelete