Saturday, November 27, 2021

Bus Bingo Prize Mail

 I received another piece of mail last week! It's a big envelope! Can you see me? No, eh?


Like I said, it's a big piece of mail!

It's from the UK and must be from Beanie Mouse.

I wonder what it could be?? Nah... not really... I know it's the Bus Bingo Prize! Beanie's hosting the Bus Bingo Game... Little Fox has joined too...

See... Bingo prizes!!

There's a pencil which says "I [heart] London"... which is beary true!

I love London and can't wait to get back... sigh...

And there's a pin...

It's a Paddington Bear pin! Soooo cool!!!

Thanks Beanie!! And thanks for hosting the Bus Bingo Game! It's great fun!

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yep. I'm thinking Cocoa Beanie needs his own Bus Bingo Card too...

      Delete
  2. Actually I just reviewed the rules. Horizontal line gets a prize, vertical line gets a prize, diagonal line gets a prize and then four corner numbers gets a prize, then you make a new bingo card!! So it's four prizes per bingo card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK then!I still need a diagonal and all 4 corners. Thanks Beanie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool prizes! I will have to remind my mom for the 10th time to enter next time

    ReplyDelete