Wednesday, November 24, 2021

Bearthday Mail

 I received some bearthday mail!! Can you tell who sent this one?


Two little bears...

With some stickers...

This one looks like a jar of honey to me...

Hahah - Happy Bee day!! 

That's funny!

Oooh... Bee happy, Bee silly, Bee wild, Bee free, Bee awesome, Bee yourself. I like that! And the Bee stickers too...


It's from Jerry & Ben!

And they sent some bee stickers too! Thanks guys!!

And I also received another piece of mail...

That looks like one happy pig!

This one's from Little Fox.

He says to keep adventuring... I'll do my best! Thanks LF!

The back of the card says that the pig is named Oliver. He's a rescue pig!

No wonder he looks so happy!!

Thanks for the card LF!

7 comments:

  1. Happy Bearday Sandy. Any adventures or special treats to celebrate your day?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mmm... Not on the bearthday per se. But then we went and visited Gramma and were inundated with treats!

      Delete
  2. Happy Belated Bearthday! Okay, my secretary needs to do a better job...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ajdin! Did you rehire your old secretary then?

      Delete
    2. I hired a temp, who is also not doing a beary good job

      Delete