Tuesday, October 4, 2022

Hunting for the Bus Bingo Prizes that Cocoa Hid!!

Editor's Note - this adventure took place before Sandy headed down to visit Little Fox!

Soooo... a few blogs ago, Cocoa left us a clue about the missing Bus Bingo prizes which he hid before he departed for England (in a fit of pique I might add...).

Cocoa said to look in the "round tin"!


This is the first one! Let's see what's inside?

What do you see/sniff Navy?
"Not much... maybe a hint of cocoa powder... "
(Gramma used to use this tin for baking supplies!)...

And then we've got this one! It's a German Lebkuchen cookie tin!!

Anything???
"Nope! But it sure smells yummy in here!!!"

Hmph... one day I'd really like to get a full Lebkuchen cookie tin!!! Not just empty ones!

Here's another round tin... also a Lebkuchen tin... hmmm.... when did these tins enter the house??? And did I miss the Lebkuchen???

"Anything in there Sandy??"
Nope... shiny and clean... although I do detect a faint hint of Lebkuchen spice!

"My burning question is... where are the cheese tins!"

Oh... there's another round one!! Way up on the speaker...

Teamwork!!! You go Navy!!!

What do you think??

"Well, it rattles when I kick it!! So there is something in here... but I can't open it on my own... here... I'll toss it down to you!"
"...errrr... wait... toss???!!!..."

OOOF!!!
"Ah good, you caught it!!! Let's go!"

Ah-hah!!!!
"I see it!!!"

We've got us a London Eye magnet and a Paddington Bear pin!!!

I'll take the pin...

"And I'll take the magnet... cause I want to go there someday!!"

Thanks for the clue Cocoa Beanie!!!!

Before we go... I just wanted to share this cute little colouring page that we saw at a local Starbucks. I think that's supposed to be a PSL (Pumpkin Spice Latte - which we've never had and never want to have)...

Do you seeeeeee????

Look familiar?????

4 comments:

  1. IT'S A PICTURE OF YOU!!!! Drinking hot chocolate!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looked up those German cookies online. They look yummy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are yummy! Some stores sell them at Christmas time too - we love the chocolate covered ones.

      Delete