Saturday, October 1, 2022

A Well-Dressed Mouse

Editor's Note - this adventure took place before Sandy headed down to visit Little Fox!

Hullo! As you know, Navy Beanie has joined our happy gang but... is... well... a tad under-dressed for the fall and winter!

"I do have a smashing bow tie though!"

"In a very nice tartan pattern... that's the tartan of Mouse Island you know."

Anyhow... until Cocoa Beanie gets here... (hopefully with a knitted jumper for Navy Beanie)...

"...In Navy blue please!!!"

I remembered that I had found this cute little tartan vest for Cocoa when he first arrived here...

How's it fit??? It even has a hoodie you know but... those ears are a bit...

Oh well... those ears slick right back don't they!!! You do look a bit rattish though...

And there's nothing worse than a mouse that looks like a rat!

"And a little pin to keep it closed helps... I could try my ears foreward..."

"There... and they act as a wind break too!!!"

I do have to say, I'm glad my ears are a bit more subdued than Navy's!

Let's see the back... looking good!!!! 

"Ta-dah!!! Navy Beanie reporting for duty!!!"

Ready for some adventures!!!!

6 comments: