Saturday, December 15, 2018

More Bearthday Mail!

Don't even get me started... these letters came on Nov 29 and I'm just blogging about them now!

This card is from Droopy - a beary nice home-made card!

Oops... from Droopy and the Pack!

Thanks guys!! Canada Post has been horrible for weeks with rotating strikes... I rather doubt any of my Christmas cards which have ***cough*** not yet *** cough*** been mailed arrive on time!

And then there's a card from Little Fox!!

Wow... Little Fox must have been taking penmanship lessons cause this handwriting is amazing!

Thanks everyone! I had a great birthday and am now looking forward to Christmas!




4 comments:

  1. Wow, November 29th? I hope the strike is over soon. Maybe a stuffy should be hired to mediate?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated Bearthday Sandy! Wow, I need help...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you might need to suck up your bear pride and break down and hire a sekrebeary... just to reply to all your fan mail!

      Delete