Thursday, October 22, 2015

Mail!

Hullo! I got a tonne of mail last week! It seemed like every day there was a post card for me. Excellent!

First up, we have Hammie. He went to Bremen, Germany to listen to a concert. It sounds like a beautiful city! Thanks Hammie!

Next up is Droopy. He and his pal Spunky got to go on a business trip to San Antonio, TX, where they visited the Alamo and had ice cream. I'd never heard of Doggie Crockett before, but I'm not beary familiar with American history. Thanks Droop!

Finally, a post card from Ajdin! He also tagged along on a business trip and went to Memphis, TN, where he visited Graceland!! That's the famous home where Elvis Presley lived. I've never been there before, but it sounds like a cool place. I need to get some blue suede shoes before I go I think! Thanks Ajdin!

Now... where is that mid-term review form... I need to make a note that all of my stuffie pals are taking trips and me... moi? Nada! Hmph...

7 comments:

  1. Us stuffies are certainly keeping the post office in business aren't we? Maybe they will make a commemorative stuffy stamp?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes we are! I imagine Winnie the Pooh and Smokey the Bear already have stamps in their honour...

      Delete
  2. I think we should buy shares in the postal system....!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm... ours are still run by the government... but yours has been privatized, right?

      Delete
  3. Great cards! Can we be honorary Canadian stuffies? We love maple leaves, maple syrup, and hockey.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Honorary Canadian stuffies, I want to sign up for that too. I love Tim Hortons andI have been watching the Amazing Race Canada on you tube lately, Please.......

    ReplyDelete