Monday, August 31, 2015

Spirits of the Forest

Hullo again! A few more adventures while I was on holidays... We went for a walk to a forest that has Spirits in it... that sounds interesting...

There was a sign at the start of the trail telling us to look for the Spirits in the Forest... I will have to keep my eyes peeled. Should I be calling Ghostbusters?

"...Being watched closely by wise, mocking, shifty and mysterious faces..." Hmmm... I will look hard!

Ooohhh... that was beary quick...

Cool... this one looks like a cloud face.

And this one has leaves for hair.

Side-tracked by some puff-ball mushrooms...

We picked them but they were not super great for eating.

And this ultra-cute mushroom with polka dots (they can be orange or red) is ultra-poisonous...

Heh-heh... a yawning face!

Howling wolf...

A tree cottage.

This one might be trying to whistle...

 And another head with a head-dress... hard to see.

Mustachioed....

Cute little windows!

Hmmm... a drunk face?

More cottages!

A whole tree of cottages....


 

And more higher up.

Merlin!!!

Poker face?

An eagle-eyed owl... I hope he doesn't like little bears for lunch.

Beary long moustache...

A frontiersman hunter! This one is new!

Having a bad hair day I think.

Heh-heh... little bears could play hide-n-seek in these woods!

I think he's about to say something... like maybe where the honey is!

Hard to see that one

Another frontiersman...

Eh???

 How'd they know I was in town??!!

10 comments:

  1. My favorite is the one with the cute little windows! Did you look inside Sandy? Any gnomes or beary beary small mini bears living inside?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like those too - but the only things I could see inside were ants... hmph.

      Delete
  2. It's amazing how they knew you were in the area, maybe they secretly follow your blog.

    I am with Ajdin my favorite were the ones with the cottages carved into the tree.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooooh, do you think? I should keep an eye out for paparazzi... the cottages are pretty cute. Too bad I couldn't expand them and make them bigger.

      Delete
  3. what a great walk! Hahahahaha for us it would be a sign that means: Hey, look around, Jerry and Ben and Sandy might be here ;-)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh, we love the Bear sign! Obviously, they knew you were coming. Those are some great faces in the trees too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Clearly I am famous! I wonder if Gramma has been telling everyone about me?

      Delete
  5. Wow, these are beary cool photos. You should check your clothes for electronic GPS tracking devices.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm... I never thought of that... I'm going to have to see what happens when I go through the x-ray at the airport soon!

      Delete