Wednesday, December 17, 2014

The Bears in the Bus Shelter

I know all you were beary shocked to see the bears stuck in the bus shelter window. I was shocked and appalled myself... I went up to the window and called through to them and told them that I was going to look for a baseball bat to rescue them!! They shook their heads and said "NO"... they were doing an art exhibition.

(Honestly... these artists... giving little bears heart failure!)

This troupe of artist bears are protesting the fact that only 1 out of 5 bears (not sure if this is just bears or stuffies in general) gets to go out on adventures with their human companions. Can you believe that??? That means that 4 out of 5 bears are stuck at home doing absolutely nothing - no adventures, no hot chocolate, no cards from their stuffie pals and no blogs... Oh the sorrow of it all!

I have to say, it was a beary impressive exhibit... has anyone else seen anything like this? Or is this just a Vancouver thing?

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Apparently... but one that almost gave this stuffie heart failure! I coulda been arrested if I had found that baseball bat and smashed the window!

      Delete
  2. We don't have any bear art like this in Portland. Although we do have some bear statues in downtown that usually get Santa Hats or Scarves at Christmas.

    I can't believe that only 1 out of 5 stuffies gets out of the house....ugh it makes me ill.

    On Jeopardy last night there was a contestant who brought her stuffed turtle on for good luck (she lost :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know... think of all those poor stuffies left at home getting dusty. At least we are out there... just getting dirty!

      Delete
  3. I think protest is good! So lucky that all of my friends go on travels!

    ReplyDelete