Sunday, August 19, 2018

Prize Mail!!

I got mail!! It's a package from Beanie Mouse & Crew... ooohhhhh... those are always good!

But those mice sure know how to tape up a package... no snoopy border guard or customs agent was going to get into this package...

Oh nice. I LOVE the postcard!!

And a nice note from Beanie... this is my prize for the Treasure Hunt Contest that Beanie hosted and I entered. Nice!

Now let's see what's in here... Ooohhh... lots and lots of bubble wrap - beary good if you like popping bubbles... I think I smell chocolate... somewhere.

Oh wow... a magnet, various tea packets, a pacman key chain AND a bar of WispaGold... yum!!!

What? There's more!?

Oooh... a book about a tiger... gonna have to read that...

And, of course, one of Beanie's signature weathergram bookmarks... going to have to go and mark it found on Beanie's site!

Thanks Beanie!!!! And thanks for hosting the treasure/scavenger hunt - it was great fun!

7 comments: