Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Long Weekend Guests!

Hullo! It's the long weekend and I am expecting some guests for our Victoria Day weekend BBQ! I sent out an email invite to a bunch of stuffie friends... keeping my fingers crossed...

Today, we are picking up someone from the float plane harbour... cool!

The rhododendrons are blooming... nice!

 That plane is leaving...

Maybe we should get closer and watch it leave?

Nope... guess not!

 There's the plane!!! Do you see it?? In the air over there...

 There it is touching down...

 And coming in to the dock way back there.

Oooh... I think I see our guest!!

It's Rose!!!! With pink hair...

Rose... and...

 Otto!!! Hooray!!

7 comments:

  1. Rose!!! And Otto too! That sounds like the start to a great weekend! Happy BBQ!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks guys!! It was a beary busy weekend, that's for sure!

      Delete
  2. Sounds like a great BBQ, sad I missed it. Feel free to cook some brats, vacuum seal them, buy some dry ice, and next day ship some down to me if you have extras (and extra time) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ummm... I'll keep that in mind for next time. Brats are all gone!

      Delete
  3. Hello Rose! and Otto! Her hair is beary cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Droopy - I don't think bratwursts ship well... unless we hire a refrigerated truck or something...
    @Ajdin - it's easter egg colouring... shhh... don't tell anyone!

    ReplyDelete