Monday, January 14, 2019

Surviving the Waterfall Adventure

In the last blog... I left you all on edge about whether I would survive the tunnel of darkness... well... I'm happy to report that I did! (Clearly... otherwise I wouldn't be writing this!

Whew... that was some scary in there... but there is light at the end of the tunnel.

There was a strange concrete thing on the otherside - kind of like an elevated creek bed channel... with water flowing in it. Strange...

There were even fossil imprints... looks like a canine and maybe a dinosaur tooth... strange... I didn't think they overlapped in the prehistoric record... hmmm...

I'm gonna hope that I don't meet either of them on this trip! (Some canines can be hard on stuffies!)

Ah... I see a waterfall! Wow...

That is a lot of water! I can barely hear myself think!

Beary pretty...  be even nicer with sunshine and blue sky but... can't have everything.

There's also another dam further up there... through this chainlink fence...

I could sneak underneath the fence but my photographer wouldn't make it soo... adventure is cut short.

 I like waterfalls!

And just one more photo... cause I can.

And back through the tunnel of darkness... I might scamper a bit faster this time!



3 comments:

  1. You are a brave bear. Did you celebrate your waterfall adventure with a hot chocolate?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a big waterfall! The tunnel looks a bit scarey...we'd definitely need some hot chocolate after that one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WItch's Butter.. are those edible? poisonous?

    ReplyDelete