Friday, October 26, 2018

Canadian Thanksgiving!

Hullo... we had our thanksgiving feast a few weeks ago... it's requires a lot of supervision from this little bear. Oh... and before I forget...

DROOL ALERT!!!

Can you guess what's under the foil? I'll let you drool a bit thinking about that.

Here we have some broth ready to make some yummy gravy...

See... yummy gravy!

I'm not sure what's going on with this bowl... cause we have some visitors...

 It's Rose!!!

And she and her Dad are making a surprise for us...

 I wonder what it is? It's gone into the oven...

Can you tell??

While we were waiting, I put Rose to work shredding some papers... gotta make the young work for their dinner you know!

Ummm... can you tell yet?

And now we're making some whipped cream... whew... this is hard work!

And I think we're finally ready... here's the turkey and potatoes!

With stuffing of course!

Now, I know you'd all like a step-by-step look at each part of the meal but... not going to get it! The mystery concoctions made by Rose and her Dad were... Yorkshire Puddings! And very good ones too with that yummy gravy!!

Then there was pumpkin pie for dessert...

Yummmm....

Rose is being silly! She shared her last piece with me!

4 comments:

  1. Turkey, whipped cream, and pumpkin pie? Sounds amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man...you're making me so hungry...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rose!

    That turkey looks delicious... thanks for the drool alert

    ReplyDelete