Friday, November 17, 2017

Happy Bearthday to Me!

Sooo... it was my bearthday last week (November 9) and I got quite a bit of mail! First up... a packet from Jerry & Ben! It looks Halloween-ie...

I wonder what's in here?

Oooh... a postcard and a $5 Starbucks gift card! My prize for winning the Best Home-made Halloween Costume Contest!

The post-card has the Principal Hot Dishes by region of Minnestoa... I think the Foil Packet dinner in the NE looks interesting...

And... there was another envelope from Jerry & Ben!

You can always tell it's from Jerry & Ben... (it got a bit wet from the rain!)

Ooooh... a nice bear card!

... uh-huh... well... yes... I do "Rule"!!

Thanks guys!!! And... there was an e-card from Droopy and the Canine Gang! Another bear card!

Thanks Droopy, Spunky, Patch & Grandpa Angus! I'm going to have to remember e-cards as an option for those times when I leave card-sending too late!

Mama says my Bearthday gift is "enroute"... I wonder what it could be?? I don't do patient waiting very well...


7 comments:

  1. Happy beary. My card is in the mail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I MISSED YOUR BIRTHDAY?????? Whoops...... hope you have a wonderful time!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's OK... you are a busy mouse! I think I missed yours too... sigh... sekrebearies...

      Delete
  3. @J&B - Thanks guys!
    @Droopy - I did! Thanks Droopy!
    @LF - Thanks LF! I'll keep my eye out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am going to fire my secretary. Happy Belated Bearthday Sandy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's OK Ajdin... I'm sure you've been kept beary busy with your presidential recount... how is Oogie coming with that, by the way? Or was it the actual count that he was still doing?

      Delete