Thursday, April 7, 2016

Another Trip!

Hullo... as you can tell, I've been on the go a lot... which is what happens when you say "I'm a bored bear"... holy moly... I was snooping in the fridge looking for a snack and... this is what I found.

Plus... Rascal looks beary cranky. She doesn't like suitcases...

What a minute... suitcases? Empty fridge? Unhappy cat? I think we are we going on yet another trip!

Yep... apparently we are... first a ferry ride...

It's a rainy, cold day out there...

And finally... the airport...

Let's see... where are we going? Well... first off, we are in the International Terminal! Oooohhhh.... let's see.... Ixtapa, Cancun, Los Cabos, Guangzhou, Hong Kong, Seoul, Shanghai, Beijing...

I'm guessing it's either Mexico or Asia!

Heh-heh... I am dressed for a holiday! The airport is dressed for Chinese New Year... maybe we're going to China?

I think I'll snoop around a bit more... but... I ended up falling asleep in Mama's backpack and...

Whoa... we're already high up in the air and... is that Sunwing wing-tip I see?? Sunwing, Sunwing.... Does Sunwing fly to China???

***A few hours later***
Can you guess where we are???

Yes!!! It's Mexico!!! Cancun and then a long bus ride and... Akumal Beach Resort! Oh goodie... I sooooo need a holiday!

9 comments:

  1. Such a lucky bear! You have the perfect outfit for Cancun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do!!! Thanks to you guys! It's way better than my winter outfit...

      Delete
  2. That's a big beer for a little bear. Enjoy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm afraid... err... I was a rather drunk bear after all that beer. Have you ever seen a bear swinging from the chandeliers and inciting humans to find him some salmon? ***blush*** not my best stuffie moment!

      Delete
  3. Daniel Coty lockardApril 7, 2016 at 10:12 AM

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Droopy, are you OK?? Where are you?? Are you being forced to type these comments at claw-point? You do know there is a ransom notice out for you, right?

      Delete