Monday, October 29, 2018

Sandy Sandstone the Cave Bear

Grog... It is I Sandy Sandstone, cave bear!

Welcome to my abode... Winter is coming and I am going to go and stock up on gourds.

Oooh... two big gourds, these will keep nicely in my cool cave.

Here's another one, a little stripey one... stripes are always cute.

It looks like that's all we'll find today. I might have a snack of nasturtium leaves...

 See you next time!

 **** CUT!! ****

Are they gone??? Seriously???

Good,cause that beard is itchy!!! Argh!!!!

Oh hi... it's me... Sandy!! Whaddaya think?? Not bad, eh?

Nice thick locks of hair...

Good body...

It's amazing what miracle grow does for hair follicles... lol!

****
Nahhhh... it's me!!! That was just a wig! Whew... it was hot under there... But I'm not taking off any more. I need a hot chocolate I think! By the way... this was my home-made costume entry for Jerry & Ben's Halloween Costume contest!!

8 comments:

  1. That beard did look itchy. I think since you were such a good sport, that your seKretary should make you a nice ice cream sundae with sprinkles!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was super itchy and left all sorts of debris in my fur... ugh... the things I get talked into!

      Delete
  2. That was hard work. I hope your sekretary made it up to you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes... I asked for a new outfit for the Christmas season - can't wait to see what it is...

      Delete