Sunday, March 11, 2018

Road Trip - continued...

Hullo again... I am roaming the streets of Chemainus searching for some food. I is a hungry bear having just done a tour of all the street murals.

Oh, this place looks promising... all those bears on the roof trying to get in.

Ohhhh... do you see it??!!! Let me at it...

Excuse me... sorry...

Ooofff... pardon my foot in your eye but I have a bear butt on my head!

Pardon me... ohhhh... almost there!

A bee hive... let me at it!!!

Eh? What??? It's just a wooden carving... ugh....

Let's try the secret garden...

Beary pretty!

Bears with ice cream!!!

Or frozen yogurt... except it's closed.

Why me!!! I am starving!

Oh, I found some local residents... These must be some of Little Fox's relations... Do you know where I can find some food??? ... uh huh... ok... and then left at the gingerbread house? OK...

There's the gingerbread house!!!

Oh, and this bear is putting across the street...

And here we are... the Willow Street cafe... looks good...

Beary busy inside which is always a good sign...

And here's a local bear hanging out! Hello!!!

Ahhh... well that was good. What did I have for lunch? Not telling... it was too yummy and I forgot to post a drool alert... let's just say there was some chicken... Now where to...

OK... teleport to Victoria!! And another visit to the beach...

With a beautiful sunset...

So nice...

And there's the legislature, all lit up... What a great outing!!

9 comments:

  1. What?? No food photos??? NOT GOOD ENOUGH!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well... I keep forgetting the drool alerts! But the scone was deeeeelicious!

      Delete
  2. Parliament at night. Can't beat that.
    GLad my Canadian relatives could point you in the direction of a good restaurant. Perhaps the next activity is tea at the Empress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just wait one minute...there is no snow in your photos...that doesn't seem quite fair (grumble, grumble).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well... if I looked really hard, I could maybe find some melting pile somewhere.

      Delete
    2. We are supposed to have a warm weekend, so hopefully most of ours will melt.

      Delete
  4. So many bears... should it be re-named BearTown?

    ReplyDelete