Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Mystery Trip...

Hullo stuffie pals. I need your help! I heard Mama and her partner whispering together and I think there is a trip in the future!! Now... question... should I stow away or not? Last time, Mama went to -40C in Winterpeg and I wisely decided not to tag along. Brr... But this time, I only have a few clues... cause no one is telling me what's up!

I found this stash of bank notes on Mama's desk... let's look through them...

Hmmm.. .quite an assortment.

A $2 American bill... oooh... if I tag along, maybe I'll get to visit some of my U.S. pals!

Mexican pesos... I doubt that's on the horizon... given the December trip had to get cancelled. Althouughhh... hmmm... maybe it's been rebooked... possible.

And then there's some UK and Euro money... hmmm...

Beary intriguing...

The last one? Oh, the last one is Canadian Tire money... yep... that seems like a decoy to me.

So... what do you think... should I tag along as a stowaway or bide my time and wait for a better trip (maybe)...

9 comments:

  1. Hmmm...that's not much to go on. Perhaps Sherlock Sandy should have a go at it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perhaps a trip to Mexico for some fun time on the beach, then a backpacking trip through Europe... come visit us in the states too! :) It's been a couple years since you went on the Stuffie Tour in DC!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooohhh... combination trip! Do you think?? Should I tag along?

      Delete
  3. STOWAWAY!!!!!! STOWAWAY!!!!!! OH PLEASE STOWAWAY!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alright... I am going to take the future into my paws and stowaway! See where I end up!

      Delete
  4. Go, Go, Go, is there even a second thought. Now, you could use that US dollar to come to the states or perhaps some of the other countries that us the dollar as their currency. Let's see: Puerto Rico, Ecuador, and Zimbabwe all use the dollar. Perhaps you are going to Zimbabwe??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Spoken like a true Stuffie Explorer! Could be Cambodia too... they use the US dollar...

      Delete
  5. STOW AWAY!!!! (Jerry says pack some snacks, it may be a long trip).

    ReplyDelete