Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Decisions Decisions...

Oh hullo... I'm having a bit of giggle right now... You see, last week, Mama asked me if I wanted to come with her to Winterpeg...

Trip!!! Oooohhh... that's always fun!!! But... It is January... and it is Winterpeg... Let me just check...

So I went online and checked the weather forecast... hmmm... uh-huh... woooooowwwwwww....

I told Mama that, um, no... I think I'm still a bit, er, tuckered out from the Beach vacation. You know. Tuckered... Yeah... that's me... Au-revoir!!! Have fun!!!

She sent me some photos of her trip... That's one of our BC Ferries...

Look how nice and green all the fields are here!

No wonder though... Look at our temperatures (in Celsius!)


And then... then there is Winterpeg... Yep, that was the forecast... But the reality was much worse...

When Mama arrived... it was -23C with -37C windchill!!!

Luckily she brought her toasty-warm winter mitt-gloves (well-patched by Gramma).

But it got worse... one evening it was -30something and the windchill was -40something.

There were ice castles and stuff but... after just a couple of photos (and taking fingers out of mitt-gloves)... Mama called it quits on photography!

I think I made the right decision!


8 comments: