Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Beach Vacation - Day 5

Good morning... another day on the sunny west coast!

Doesn't look like any of these boats are selling salmon on the dock... too bad.

This mural reminds me of the coastal rainforest boardwalk from yesterday (minus the old trunk).

OK... High wave hazard today!

And some pointers for surf etiquette...

Don't cut people off is the basic gist of it...

I was thinking I might try surfing but... I didn't bring my swimming trunks and they don't make wet suits in little bear sizes. Sigh...

I wonder if there are surfers out there today?

Lots of little birds...

And a family! We've been pretty much the only ones on the beaches for most of the time we've been here.

Oooh... surfer dude!

And another one!

Can you see them? The waves aren't helping...

There they are!

Sooo beautiful.

I got bored waiting for the surfers to get up on their boards... I wonder if I could take this fishing float home?

Nope!! It is attached to a rope that is seriously buried in the sand!

Huh... surfer coming out of the water... I never did see them catch any waves. Must not be stormy enough!

But... I did have some fun with the waves. They were beary deceptive. They'd be washing up low on the beach and I'd go to look at the seashells and stuff and then a wave would sneak up on me and I'd have to run!!


No comments:

Post a Comment