Monday, November 27, 2017

Christmas Preparations

Hullo! Isn't Spooky cute with her Santa hat? It's almost time to dig out the Christmas decorations...

... which of course requires a stuffie's supervision... particularly in this case.

The stuffy tickle-trunk has been opened!! Hi guys!!! Oh boy... some of them look like they're in hibernation mode...

 And there's the big Santa sack... which looks kind of full...

Hmmm... I see some black and white toes!

It's Spooky! It's nice and snuggly in here...

 Wait a minute... there's a suitcase here. What is this doing here? I asked Mama and she looked kind of sideways and said something about needing to move it to access the Christmas trunk. Uh-huh... I'm just going to do some investigation.

Weird... there's a carry-on suitcase in the big suitcase...

Don't you think that's weird? I think that's weird...

AND... it's full of Christmas presents!!  For me??

Nope... for Rose!!!

I think this is beary suspicious... like someone might be going on a trip and NOT telling me!

Several bags of hazelnuts as well... everyone knows they are used for Christmas baking... and Rose and Auntie Pam are expert bakers! Hmmm...

I think this suitcase needs a stowaway... don't you? Except there is Christmas Setting-up Supervision duties... ohhhh the indecision...

There are a tonne of stuffies in that trunk and when they come fully out of hibernation mode, they can supervise just as well as I can! I am doing a stowaway! See you in a bit!

6 comments:

  1. I hope there are plenty of airholes in that suitcase!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh... stuffies don't need a lot of air... what comes through the zippers is good!

      Delete
  2. I hope that you packed some snacks too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My super-sensitive stuffy sniffer says that there may be wrapped snacks in this suitcase!

      Delete
  3. Always a perfect time for a stowaway adventure! Bring some gifts to offer the surprised hosts!

    ReplyDelete