Sunday, April 3, 2016

Fun in the Snow!

I can see, in the light of day, that this is definitely NOT Narnia!! Way too many houses and streets but... my fantasy was good while it lasted. Winterpeg has a lot of tree-lined streets with old houses. Which looks beary pretty except... see all those bands around the trees?

Those are protection against Dutch Elm Disease (I think). If all those elm trees got sick and died, Winterpeg would look pretty awful!! Hopefully these sticky bands work.

Anyhow... on to more important stuff like... playing in the snow!!

I thought I'd make a snowbear but then I couldn't put the big snowballs on top of each other... oh well!

 I could make a snow bear though!!! Wheeee!!!!

See it? It kind of looks like a mutant ninja turtle... but it's really a snow bear!!

Isn't this fun!! I now see why Mama made me pack my winter outfit!!

Signing off from Winterpeg!! Hope you have fun in the snow wherever you are!

5 comments:

  1. Winnipeg sure looks like fun. Were the rivers iced over? Clearly your mom was smart to pack your big winter coat - reminds me of the days when you seemed to wear that coat all-the-time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS - the new header photo is really good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Little Fox. Yes, the rivers were frozen, but that was back in February. I think they snow and ice are slowly melting now. It was a beary good thing Mama made me pack that winter coat! I love my new header photo too. Ajdin is a great photographer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They sure have a lot of snow there! Glad you took your jacket (with the secret pockets for cookies, honey packets, and hot chocolate mix--we assume).

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look nice and cozy in your winter coat! Does it have pockets?

    ReplyDelete