Saturday, April 9, 2016

First Day in Mexico

Ahhhh.... holiday! The sunrises here are gorgoues.

I was at this resort in 2012 as well... it was a 3 star resort back then, but they've ramped up their game and it's now a 5 star! They've added some infinity pools down there and bed loungers...

Plus a jacuzzi on every balcony! Cool!

The beach is still beary beautiful... and there are sea turtles out there.

I'm going to chill for a while...

And just enjoy the view...

But... soon enough it's time for a break...

And some cold drinks...

After more beach lounging, it's time for lunch... Life is rough out here...

Their buffet is much better than last time...

Do you see that? Smoked Salmon!!! Every day! Oh my goodness... I think I'm in heaven!

7 comments:

  1. Looks like you're having a REALLY AWFUL time - NOT!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. NOT!!! Hehheh... sun, sand, surf and salmon... all a little bear could ever want!

      Delete
  2. You are beary appropriately dressed for this vacation! I shall be joining you shortly... y'know, you can be the tour guide for this trip...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooohhh... except our trip to Mexico is long in the past. Sigh... we need to coordinate stuffie vacation schedules better!

      Delete
  3. Beautiful sand and water. It sure would be fun to make a sand castle. In the meantime, we've had another dusting of snow. Jerry is hiding and pouting somewhere in the house. We definitely need a vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Daniel Coty lockardApril 9, 2016 at 5:32 PM

    Hello, I did not know that you like smoked salmon. I was going to smoke salmon factory in the raw department. We practiced about 14,000 pounds of salmon yesterday. If you're ever in the Seattle area, I can get you salmon for wholesale prices and it is much cheaper than the store. Let me know if you would like to buy any beforehand so that it's ready when you arrive. Shipping seems expensive, just an FYI.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you are having a great time. Are you going to get off property for any adventures? I think you should explore the Starbucks in Mexico to see if they are up-to your standards.

    ReplyDelete