Friday, January 22, 2016

Project 333 for a Little Bear

Do you think I can get by with 33 items of clothing?? I don't know!! Although... now that I look at it more closely... I think that it stands for 33 items for 3 months! I can do that!! Easy peasy... If it was 33 items for a whole year... well, that might be another thing. Mama says I should try 33 items for half a year and 33 items for the other half a year... I could try that... So, let's see...

Fall and Winter
3 Items - Soooo... obviously, a good sweater, pair of jeans and boots are a must.

4 Items - A spiffy outfit. You never know... I might get invited to a Starbucks opening or something.

4 Items - A serious winter outfit is a must. After all, I live in Canada. You never know when we might get a big dump of snow here!.

Let's see... what else...

11 Items - Well... I think all of these are a must (that includes pins and badges of course).

 Which brings us to.... 22 Items!!! Oooh... I have room for more...

2 Items - a Sherlock outfit naturally... (24)

2 Items - And a Halloween costume... (26)

4 Items - Every little bear needs a good lounging/pj outfit (30 items)

3 Items - I think I'll add another jacket and a scarf and a sweater! There we go.... 33 Items! Perfect.


Eh? What's that??? Mama's mumbling something about... what if we go somewhere warm in the winter? Am I going to go bear-bummed or.... wear one of my winter outfits or???

Uh-oh... you mean I need a hot weather outfit too??? But that's like 4 items!!!

 Help!!! Blogger pals... I need to cut 4 items from this collection... what do you think I should cut?? Mama doesn't think I can make it to 33 items... can we prove her wrong?

7 comments:

  1. Tell her you'll only do it if she chucks out half her wardrobe as well. You'll match 33 items for her 33 items.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with Beanie. If she talks the talk, she must walk the walk. :)

      Delete
    2. Oohhh... I don't know if I want to go that route. Mama has a beary pared down wardrobe as it is. She might up the ante and make it 30 items!

      Delete
  2. I think you should drop the Halloween Costume and keep the Beach Bum outfit. Then when Halloween comes along this year you can go as a Beach Bum.

    I don't know what else you should drop; the rain gear is so necessary, the Arctic explorer jacket is my favorite (so you should keep that for sure), and being a patriotic bear you need to keep the Canadian gear. Maybe you can drop the tie from the spiffy outfit, that way you can go "casual spiffy" and be under your limit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is a beary good idea. I never thought of using one of the outfits as a Halloween costume. I could go as an Antarctic Explorer too! Halloween Costume is dropped... now... what else.

      Delete
  3. We love the Sherlock outfit...it may come in handy beary soon....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know... I can't drop the Sherlock outfit! Sherlocking is a year round event. Maybe I could tell Mama it is part of my job and so it doesn't count? Sort of like a uniform?

      Delete