Saturday, November 21, 2015

Mail!!

Hullo! I got some mail in the last week. A card from two little bears... Jerry & Ben!

It's a Happy Bearthday card... or as the Canadians would say...

Happy Bearthd-eh! or... Happy Bearthday, eh!

And... a package came in the mail from them too. Wow!!

Let's see... it looks like a Santa hat.

And a sweater! Cool!

But... I'm not sure the hat fits right... although maybe it's all the rage this year... to wear your santa hat at a rakish angle off one ear?

Hmmm... this is a wine bottle sweater...

I hope it... ugh... fits... over... my fat head. Hey! Who put "fat" in there??...

It fits!!! And it looks beary stunning. Every bear needs a holiday sweater... the more garish the better apparently. I think this looks quite fetching actually. Although, it does make me look fat, but that's cause I'm wearing other clothes underneath... right? It's not cause I've been dipping into the honey? Or the eggnog? Thanks guys!!

4 comments:

  1. You look great Sandy! Perfect for winter hikes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If only we had winter! But it is perfect for those cold, blustery sunshine days!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a perfect fit. I wonder how Jerry and Ben knew your size?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, well, we do have a beary good idea of Sandy's size...we thing we're actually cousins, because afterall, we do look beary similar!

      Delete