Wednesday, May 13, 2015

A surprise... or a bribe?

I was minding my own business on the weekend... when Mama came up to me and asked if I would like to watch a surprise movie!

Ooohhhh... I love surprises!!! And a movie too.. I think I know...

Just a momento...

I am ready! Let's go!

Spooky? Want to watch a movie???

Come on Rascal, movie time!

They weren't all that interested because... it's a movie about a bear!!! Paddington!! Oh boy...

I have my honey beer... and my M&Ms... a marmelade sandwich would be more appropriate but far too messy I think... Sigh...

And there we go... it's already over! Spooky came to watch cause she's an equal-opportunity cat... and it was nice to snuggle against her tummy...

Paddington bear... I like where the Brown's said near the end... "Every family needs a bear!" How beary true!


12 comments:

  1. What's that line about a rotten tomatoes score?!?!? How can there be rotten tomatoes for a Paddington movie? It looks very comfy sitting next to Spooky!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no... the Rotten Tomatoes score goes from 0 to 100%. Paddington got 98% from the critics and something similar from audience. If it goes under 60% it gets a green tomato splotch.... It was a beary good movie!

      Delete
  2. Wasn't it a good movie? We agree that marmalade sandwiches would have been more movie appropriate, but maybe not the greatest movie snack...we'd prefer M&Ms and popcorn! Now, when will the Sandy movie be coming out??? hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a super good movie - 10 growls out of 10! We seem to be out of popcorn (clearly a problem with the re-stocking department in this house!), hence the M&Ms...

      Delete
    2. Well, if there is no popcorn (and where did we leave the seKretary evaluation form?...) at LEAST you had M&Ms, so we can't really complain....

      Delete
    3. Beary true - and peanut M&Ms are the best too!

      Delete
  3. THIS MAKES ME WANT TO WATCH THIS MOVIE BEARY MUCH!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh... you haven't seen it?? It's super good!!! You have GOT to watch it... and soon. I think it's time to leave that sekrebeary evaluation form lying around the house with some draft comments... you know... so she gets the hint!

      Delete
  4. I like your movie-watching/lounging outfit. And you have a teddy bear like Ajdin, too...boy, you're prepared!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes... I like to watch movies in comfy clothes... and it was rather late so Mama said I'd have to go to bed straight afterwards... I dreamed about Paddington all night!

      Delete
  5. I haven't seen the movie either. Hmm time to go to a redbox. Solely marmalade on paddington's sandwich? I must try it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have to rent it - it's beary good. Mind you, it could probably be better if it had a fox in it... Maybe you could rent The Fox & Hound while you're at it?

      Delete