Sunday, February 9, 2014

Competing Attentions

Well... I've finally figured out why Mama has been sooooo busy and why getting out on an adventure is a major production. She's working on a book... Uh-huh... a book. Now I ask you, which is more important, a book or a little bear???

These are some of her reference books... I think she needs to balance all this book-writing stuff with outings for a little bear!

And what about my book??? Eh? Hmmm... ***image of pouting bear with arms crossed, head turned to the side and nose lifted in the air***.... hmph!

4 comments:

  1. We agree Sandy! Although it's beary impressive that you mom is working on a book, bears and stuffies must come first! We often complain about the same thing. Sekretaries really must learn who is in charge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No kidding... sekretaries need to focus on little bears too! I think it's called "balance"...

      Delete
  2. Sandy...I was wondering about your book a few days ago. Readers are patiently waiting (well at least this reader). I think it's beary important to balance book writing with adventuring. The good thing about a book is you will probably gets to go on a book tour. Think of all the Starbucks you could visit and all the adventuring you could have.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A book tour!! Oh, that would be awesome! Yes... my book is nipping mama in the conscience... I am going to sit and stare at her every day until she gets cracking on that. I don't know about you, but my stare is beary good!

      Delete