Tuesday, February 11, 2014

A Hike!

I got to go for a hike again! To a new place, which is always fun to explore. I always get a picture of the map to consult later...

Daisy was along for the walk as well...

This is the river (duh)... but in the fall it is full of salmon and the eagles come here to hang out! That would be cool... have to make a note to come here again next year...

The weather turned wet on us about half way through the walk... sigh... this is a bench with a rain shelter for little bears (which I think was beary thoughtful of the builders). Mama says it's just a mid-bench table for people to have a picnic on.... but I doubt that. It was perfectly made for little bears! So... with the rain... and me without my raincoat... it was into the backpack for me... phooie!

3 comments:

  1. We agree! It's a perfect shelter for little bears and stuffies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Which is very good when you don't have your rain gear along!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seeing the river full of salmon sounds beary good, can stuffies bring their fishing poles?

    The shelter looks perfect for a little bear, glad the builders consider the stuffie perspective when building the bench. I would like to see more things built for stuffies and less for humans. My roommate is rolling his eyes at me, ahhh humans.

    ReplyDelete