Friday, October 18, 2013

A New Outfit

Hullo! Most of you know that I am a little winter bear and most of my outer jackets are winter parkas... green parka... red parka. But I no longer live in a super-cold climate and parkas don't work very well here... Well today, Mama came home with a surprise for me!

What is it?? What is it?? Lemme see!!! Oooohhh....

It's a rain coat and hat!!! Mama says she found them at a second-hand store. I guess whatever other bear was wearing them didn't need them anymore... either that or there is a naked bear running around looking for his coat and hat!

It's a little worn around the edges but it fits me perfectly!! It's hard to find clothes that fit me proper... it's even harder to get clothes made to fit me proper! (Yes, the tailored Vietnam wardrobe is coming soon... )

I think this is Mama's best find yet!! Now I can go out in the rain and not get soaking wet! Now if only I had some rubber boots...

6 comments:

  1. Very clever outfit - and you look maaaaaaahvelous dahling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That bright yellow color looks very good on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, that outfit looks great Sandy! You must be the best dressed bear around! A little umbrella would look nice too, then you could recreate the scene from Singing in the Rain!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @JoAnn - Thank you!! That is an excellent Gabor accent you have!

    @Hammie - I do, don't I! And it's a beary good colour for the dark winter months!

    @Jerry & Ben - Well, I think Ben wins the Best-Dressed Bear award... but an umbrella would definitely complete my outfit and some rubber boots of course...

    ReplyDelete
  5. We think you need some red Paddington Bear boots! They would look spiffy! If we find a little umbrella with a big Canadian maple leaf on it, we'll make sure to get if for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Would I need a red umbrella then too?? And maybe a red scarf? I could be a bear fashionista!

    ReplyDelete